WordPress compiled stats and published an annual report for 2015 on IndexCardCure™: helping guide aspirations to action. The full report is below.
Here are our two index card-sized take-aways from 2015 and goals for 2016.
2015 Lessons learned:
- March 27th was our busiest day (thanks, readers!) with 171 views of Jane’s popular post on her skiing accident (from which she has recovered): Accident = Opportunity
- Most people find our post from Facebook, followed by LinkedIn
- Readers viewed IndexCardCure™ about 4,200 times in 2015. If the blog were a NYC subway train which holds 1,200 people, it would take about 4 trips to carry that many people.
- Continue writing consistently and posting twice weekly
- Request essays from guest bloggers or cross-post from other blogs
- Aim to get one essay published on a high profile site, like Huffington Post.
- More of the same, ONLY BETTER
May the New Year bring blessings your way.
Here’s an excerpt:
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 4,200 times in 2015. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 4 trips to carry that many people.