Some things we can influence. Put your time and energy into these.
- Face forward instead of looking back.
- What are some actions a citizen might take?
- What actions are YOU willing to take regularly?
- What issue are you most passionate about?
- Do those actions/issues bring you into community with other like-minded people?
- Use the wisdom of a group to overcome inertia and provide accountability.
Living one day at a time;
enjoying one moment at a time;
accepting hardships as the pathway to peace
Serenity Prayer – Reinhold Niebuhr (1892-1971)
Little grassroots people can change this world.— Wangari Maathai
© Joan S Grey, 17 Feb 2017
IndexCardCure™: finding a path to peace